Maybelline; Colour Tattoo 24hr:



These all time classics are something that I would recommend to anyone's make up collection. whether you are a beginner or a Make up artist.  These pots are just so versatile it's unbelievable.  I tend to use these pots in a number of ways - either as a soft eyeshadow on it's own (which is extremely quick and easy to apply), or as a eye shadow base in order to keep my powder eye shadow in place and looking a lot more pigmented.  I have both used them wet and dry and find dry is best!
These are available in a range of different colours, which is also perfect for a variety of different occasions and uses.





The three shown are : 
- 40-Permanent taupe
-65-Pink Gold
-87-Mauve Crush

Although I love these Maybelline Colour tattoos I would not recommend 40-Permanent taupe
I find it too dark and nothing like the shade shown in the lid/pot as you may be able to see in my image its is very very dark when swatched and not a very nice colour. However both Pink Gold and Mauve Crush are beautiful! In which I consider in my Must Haves!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.